Quintas Energy is about Managing Power and our team of 200 professionals provides asset management, advisory and development services primarily in Europe, UK and Australia. As a result of continues growth a vacancy has arisen in our Admin Department for a Contract Manager & Corporate Support with at least 3 years of proven experience in commercial and corporate law, and proficiency level in English.
- Contract drafting (English mostly): Service Contracts - asset management & advisory, intercompany contracts.
- Drafting and communication of contracting processes.
- Creation of templates for different business areas.
- Review of service provider contracts and creation of approval processes.
- Maintenance and updating of digital contract registers; contract lifecycle management.
- Training of staff on use of templates.
- Working with contract playbook and suggesting improvements.
- Supporting corporate management & governance.
- Writing of protocols and minutes of meetings.
- Reporting to and coordination with General Counsel.
Minimum Knowledge & Experience required:
- Education: Law Degree. Master will be a plus.
- Experience: At least 3-4 years of proven experience in commercial and corporate law, either at a large law firm or at a big or medium-sized multinational company.
Specific experience required:
- Extensive contract drafting experience in English.
- Knowledge and experience with corporate management (filings, legal obligations of companies) & governance.
- Experience with drafting and structuring intercompany agreements in company groups.
- Strong knowledge of and agility working with Microsoft Office and Adobe Pro.
- As a plus:
- Experience in the renewables sector;
- Experience with writing business processes (i.e. contracting process), with contract [lifecycle] management.
- Language: English proficiency, no certificate required. Fluent Spanish. (Italian would be a plus).
Skills & Capabilities:
- A good teamworker and communicator (across departments).
- A very organised and independent person.
- Pragmatic, a problem-solver.
- Proactive & a critical thinker.
- Attentive to detail, especially to grammar and writing style.
- Flexible and with a positive attitude.
- Ethical and compliant.
What we offer in return?
- The opportunity to become part of an international company experiencing strong growth.
- 22 days of holiday.
- Flexibility to work from home up to 2 days per week.
- Office equipment for home-working.
- 9 to 5 schedule.
- Flexible Payment Plan.
- Exclusive access to a discounts platform.
- Free fresh fruit at the office.
- Permanent internal training + annual budget for external training.
- Terrace at the office.
- An innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses.
- Work with the latest technologies.
- And a unique positive and fresh working atmosphere.
Quintas Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.