Quintas Energy is about Managing Power and our team of 200 professionals provides asset management, advisory and development services primarily in Europe, UK, and Australia. As a result of continues growth a vacancy has arisen in our Commercial Department for a native speaker Copywriter with proven experience in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns and a high level of control of grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets targeted clients/companies needs and main challenges.
- Writing precise and error-free contents for our websites and corporate elements that reflect our group's voice.
- Interpreting copywriting briefs to understand project requirements.
- Collaborate with designers, marketing and commercial professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects.
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed.
- University or third level qualification including English, Journalism, Communications, or another related field.
- This role is intended to be addressed to a native English speaker and a basic Spanish level. Additional European languages would be a plus.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Proven success in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns. The successful candidate must be able to show us a solid portfolio and proof of past works.
- Creativity, adaptability, and the ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Resourcefulness, flexibility, and motivation.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with our main targeted audiences.
- Receptiveness to feedback.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a client facing role environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills.
- Ability to solve problems, take responsibility and start adding value to the team immediately.
- Ethical behaviour.
What are we offering?
- The opportunity to become part of an international company experiencing strong growth.
- 22 days of holiday.
- Flexibility to work from home up to 2 days per week.
- Office equipment for homeworking.
- 9 to 5 schedule.
- Flexible Payment Plan.
- Exclusive access to a discount’s platform.
- Free fresh fruit at the office.
- Permanent internal training + annual budget for external training.
- Terrace at the office.
- An innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses.
- Work with the latest technologies.
- And a unique positive and fresh working atmosphere!
Quintas Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.