Senior Associate - Asset Management Team
WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
A new vacancy has arisen in our Seville Asset Management Team for a Senior Associate. We are looking for strong candidates to support our continued growth and expansion in this exciting sector.
- Monitor the resolution of issues including update of the Asset Management system and reporting to Client with special attention to failures and shortfalls that may lead to production loss including an Economic Impact Assessment.
- Issuing standard monthly and quarterly reports.
- Populating the reporting platform, QE Connect, with full site details including components, contracts, technical design, location, automatic reminders for compliance dates and events, etc.
- Reviewing O&M reports to assess the treatment of incidents in their reports that may have affected the performance of the plant. Regular meetings with operators to review performance.
- Approval of extraordinary works executed by Contractors.
- Supervising O&M contractor compliance with all the preventive maintenance plant activities, including the delivery of monthly reports.
- Supervising O&M contractor's corrective maintenance measures and confirming that such measures have been carried out in compliance with the O&M contract.
- Support contractual PR and/or availability values calculation according to contractual procedures.
- Supervising site visit reports prepared by Operations Manager and following up on punch lists arising from these visits.
- The position may entail regular travel to the UK and other markets where Quintas Energy is present.
- Degree in Energy Engineering or similar.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in the managing energy assets.
- Advanced Excel user.
- This role requires the candidate to speak and write in English at a fluent business level according to the portfolio he/she is assigned to. Knowledge of other European languages will be an advantage.
- Analytical skills and special attention to details are also required.
- Strong presentational and reporting skills are desired, to supervise the preparation and delivery to Quintas Energy´s clients of periodic and special reports.
- Knowledge about the PV solar market will be an advantage.
Quintas Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.