We are looking for a dynamic and creative digital content creator. In this role, you will write and produce various types of content and blog regularly to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
You must have a knack and love for writing, a broad awareness of the renewable energy industry, and experience in blogging and creating engaging content to achieve business goals. The main contents we are planning to deploy in the upcoming years will mainly be blogs, landing pages, videos and social media posts and you will play a key role in their production. As an international and multilingual group of companies, our main working languages are Spanish, English and Italian.
If you enjoy being creative and understand the importance of building and converting digital audiences into leads, you are the kind of person we are looking for!
- Manage the social media profiles and the presence of the company’s various business units, including Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Strong support for writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog in native English.
- Present to and convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the Business Development team, and others will rely on your work for content creation.
- Support our marketing campaigns by creating content as required by the Head of Business Development.
- Work alongside our Graphic Design and Business Development teams to help distribute content that educates and attracts our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence to our websites.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify with new and current target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyse all Marketing Campaigns and initiatives to report their ROI using Hubspot, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Google Analytics.
- A third level qualification in Marketing and/or Graphic Design is required for this opportunity as a Digital Marketing Associate.
- You are a B2-C1 English speaker, and like communicating and sharing ideas across multiple outputs (images, videos, etc.). Being multilingual would be considered a real advantage for this opportunity.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficient Adobe Creative Suite user, particularly Photoshop and InDesign. Video edition software experience will also be a strong asset.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Hubspot Marketing Hub tools (Blogs, Landing Pages, CTAs, Forms, etc.) as well as in the Automation and Sales functionalities would be a distinct advantage.
- Qualified Google Analytics user, capable of delivering customised reports on web traffic KPIs.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint) to apply branding identities into corporate documents and templates used by more than 180+ persons daily!
- Excellent organisational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
What we offer
- You will work in a highly innovative growth sector in the economy (solar energy and renewables).
- Working hours from 9.00 to 17.00.
- 22 days of holidays per annum (excluding public holidays).
- A competitive salary package.
- Opportunities to transfer between our offices in Seville, Rome, London and Brisbane after an initial 2 year period of employment.
- You will work from our Seville headquarters With some remote working depending on progress in your role. Quintas Energy is compliant with all Covid restrictions.