Quintas Energy is looking for an Associate Engineer, UK portfolio within Quintas Energy’s Technical Department (Seville Office).
As a member of the engineering team, you will be responsible for a certain number of assets and you will report to your immediate Manager and/or Supervisor. Your duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Incident management including supervision of remedies, impact analysis, evaluation of Material Damages & Business Interruption costs, liabilities. Supervision of the management of minor incidents across the portfolio. Monitor and measure all incidents taking all appropriate action to close them satisfactorily with detailed reporting.
- Coordination with legal and financial areas in all processes which require coordinated management.
- Review and validate all Expected Values at on boarding and annually thereafter to ensure meaningful deviation analysis in monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Calculation of contractual Availability, contractual PR and other calculations in coordination with the Associates assigned to your portfolio.
- Supervision and Evaluation of all contractor performance & compliance, including preventive and corrective maintenance, spare parts, H&S and operator’s score card; schedule regular meeting at operations level and senior level to review service level standards and response times.
- Site visits organization and punch list follow up.
- Opex reviews to identify improvements in scope, quality or price of services and supplies.
- Preparation of reports on all material breaches for discussion with Client; liability assessment.
- Providing support and recommendations to the Client on a quarterly basis.
- To supervise and validate that the technical Reporting obligations are complied on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Supervising the compliance of the plant with current and new regulatory requirements.
- Support and/or coordinate IAC/FAC and similar processes/negotiations.
- Assess and execute all approved opportunities for improvement/optimisation of production.
- Full Monthly Closing Procedures to ensure that all Asset Management contractual obligations are being fulfilled.
- The candidate should have a degree in Energy Engineering or similar, with one year of professional experience.
- Previous experience in the monitoring of energy assets, incidents and Operator’s management and knowledge about the PV solar market is necessary.
- Analytical skills and special attention to details are also required.
- Use of Excel at advanced level.
- This role requires the candidate to speak and write in English at a fluent business level according to the portfolio he/she is assigned to. Knowledge of other European languages will be an advantage.