Digital Kit Programme
DIGITAL KIT PROGRAMME
ASSET HEALTH CHECK
At Quintas Analytics, we digitise your photovoltaic installations by collecting, cleaning, and standardising your data to identify and classify issues affecting an asset’s health. Through interactive analytical reporting, our team will identify the most probable cause of underperformance, so you can focus on implementing action plans to avoid significant energy loss.
From €1.500/installation first year* (100% included in the digital kit voucher)
*After the first year from €10/month/MW
DATA SOLUTIONS FOR DIGITAL CHANGEQuintas Analytics is a Digital Agent that will help you incorporate digital tools and data solutions into your business. You can apply for up to €12.000 to support the digital transformation of your company.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE DIGITAL KIT
Business intelligence and analytics grants are allocated according to the following segments:
- Segment III: Small or micro-enterprises with less than 3 employees: up to €1.500.
- Segment II: Small or micro-enterprises with between 3 and 9 employees: up to €2.000.
- Segment I: Small or micro-enterprises with between 10 and 49 employees (less than 50 employees): up to €4.000
- You must be a small business (with less than 50 employees), a small or micro-enterprise (up to 9 employees), or a self-employed individual.
- Register with Acelera Pyme and complete a digital diagnostic test.
- You have not exceeded the limit for small grants (de minimis aid).
- You are not considered a company in financial difficulty.
- You are registered with the Spanish Tax Agency (AEAT) or the equivalent Regional Tax Administration.
- You must be up to date with tax and social security obligations.
- Not be subject to a pending recovery order following a previous decision of the European Commission that has declared an aid illegal and incompatible with the common market.
- Not be subject to any of the prohibitions outlined in Article 13.2, Law 38/2003 (November 17, 2003), General Law on Subsidies.